2.06.2005

Your typical +,- post.

Let's start it out with a +, sounds better that way.

+ I love my friends; tonight was fun
- I just got a thin cardboard cut
+ Tomorrow is not Tuesday
+ Tomorrow I dye Mashel's hair during break
+ Old Navy sequined flats
- Math class resumes tomorrow
+ I'm in love with Mashel
+ I found my Rock n Roll Worship Circus CD
+ The word "slug" has crept into my vocab. and I love it.
ex. "He wasn't paying attention and I just wanted to slug him."
+ Haha
- At a loss
- Feel like reading a book in Yoko Ono (The room, not the person [Francine!]) but sleep soon.
*See a previous post for pictures of room*
+ Jesus and all that follows
- It's bed time and I feel restless
+ My room is clean, making me feel all of the below
*Responsible
*Productive
*Swift (uhhmm, easier to move around my room?)
*Generally happy
+ No job? The week goes faster, and my club of course.
+ The Grove Tuesday night
- Tuesday morning
+ I have the comfiest bed ever. I do mean ever
+ Tomorrow I will post my princess party pictures
+ Tomorrow I can add content to my "The City" website
+ I was the brave one

+/- Tomorrow's space in my planner is pretty much maxed out

Na na na na, adios mis amigos de favoritos!




1 Comments:

Anonymous Anonymous said...

<3

times

5

11:27 PM  

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home