6.23.2005

Pants?

I leave for my roadtrip to Jersey/NYC on Tuesday. Rachel called from Outerbanks with confirmation on the final date so there you have it. In less than a week from now I will be there. Sometimes I just feel like it's where I belong, but I couldn't leave this place for long amounts of time anytime soon. It's been more than a year and I'm antsy thinking about it. I go new digital camera shopping this weekend so I will have lots of pictures. I feel so intensely spoiled to have grandparents living in Jersey and opening their house for me and Rachel, paying for our show tickets and being grandparentish. Hopefully I get to know them better.

Taking the Dad's car. Lower mileage and an automatic. Best for both Rachel and I.

Aunt Kathy lent me The Sisterhood of the Traveling Pants today. I read it tonight and it was pretty good but very different from the movie. Saw the movie first obviously. I am biased. The story of Lena is much better on the big screen than in the book. Funny, if I had read the book first I would think otherwise I am sure.

I thought this was an interesting quote:
"You will make all kinds of mistakes; but as long as you are generous and true and also fierce you cannot hurt the world or even seriously distress her."
Winston Churchill

1 Comments:

Anonymous Anonymous said...

like i said give me an address to where you're staying and i will send you pants lol. anyways while in jersey you should try and find tbs and brand new cuz as you know they live there and arent on tour as of now...

11:45 PM  

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home