2.18.2005

A breakthrough

I take back the beginning of my last entry.

I think 150m.com heard me.

You can probably see my site now.

http://www.kellyscity.150m.com

I haven't really read over all my pages. I pre-apologize for any spelling or grammer errors.

Take note of the amazing all black and white scroll bar. Let's just say, it's the pride of my website. I spent a lot of time on that stupid thing. A lot of time that I probably shouldnt have. I made it hard somehow, and I'm guessing it shouldnt have been at all.

Ya know, I mean, we're moving on to Premier on Monday and I just didn't feel like being behind. So there it is. Take it and accept it. Don't judge me.

Thanks Michelle. Those hosting people accept your skills better than mine.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home