7.09.2005

Kim/Kelly/Megan call me Betty

We had ice cream then listened to the Betty song.

Betty won’t stop listening to modern rock
How she hates to be alone
I try to compensate her lack of love with coffee cake
Ice cream and a bottle of ten dollar wine she says hey
I rock the Haro sport
I rock the cow girl blues
I rock too fast for love I’m footloose in my Velcro shoes
What’s up with Will and Grace?
I don’t get drum and bass
The future freaks me out
-Motion City Sountrack - The Future Freaks Me Out

3 Comments:

Anonymous Anonymous said...

your new layouts amazing
-props
my votes all count
-props
it made me more cool kim said that to me infront of alyssa
-props
duce wants to hang out
-props
church is @ 11
-props
i walked out of work tonight
-props

12:29 AM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

Kelly, the updates about your updates, in xanga, really make me happy. But what makes me more happy is the fact that you're home, and I saw you yesterday with Michelle. Hang out with us.

-carl

9:08 AM  
Blogger kelly said...

mashel- infinity props to you and your general awesomeness. i hope you enjoyed your chalk surprise.

carl- i would be honored to hang out with you and all of our amazing friends. contact me with information on when i can do so. (haaaa, michelle was all, "is that Carl in the car next to us?" and I yelled for awhile before I realized that you could not hear me, and the realization of that prompted the car horn. that was fun!)

11:48 AM  

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home