9.04.2005

HAPPY BIRTHDAY ALEX TALKS!

Image hosted by Photobucket.com

Here's the story. Last night I had a clever idea to stay up until 12 (woah insane i know) and send a text message to Alex once it was her birthday. I was very excited about it. I even made it all caps.

I forgot that Alex doesn't get text messages. So I didn't realize for awhile that she didn't get that.

Here's proof though. I may have been one minute late but Alex, lady, I was thinking about you. I would like to take you out to dinner/lunch? for your birthday. Let me know when you can go, it's sad hearing about your life not directly from you.

Image hosted by Photobucket.com

We're fun and cute!

1 Comments:

Anonymous Anonymous said...

oh yes, darn those silly text messages and my inability to enjoy them.

dinner sounds lovely. holler at your girl. :o)

Alex

2:58 PM  

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home