10.16.2005

Harvest Block Party

Wooo, fun pictures! Soon to come: Pumpking picking photos!

Image hosted by Photobucket.com
This boy was intense. If there were a single word to describe him, that would be it. He ran around like a crazy man jumping and flying as you see here. He was also pretty cute.

Image hosted by Photobucket.com
Kim thinks sometimes.

Image hosted by Photobucket.com
And gets things stuck in her teeth?

Image hosted by Photobucket.com
And is cute.

Image hosted by Photobucket.com
Who knows?

Image hosted by Photobucket.com
Fierce.

Image hosted by Photobucket.com
Megan and Aiden!

Image hosted by Photobucket.com
I dare you to not fall in love with that face. Impossible.

Image hosted by Photobucket.com
Aiden is like Superman or something. I mean, he never said, "Look at me, I'm Superman," but I'm pretty sure he was thinking it.

Image hosted by Photobucket.com
Loving the pumpkin.



I wish I had pictures of face painting! It was so much fun. The cutest little kids wanted pumpkins on their faces, flowers, flags, leaves, and hearts! What little cuties. Painting faces was also fun because Kim was there with me. As well as the Coskos! Yes, Mr. and Mrs. Cosko were randomly there and being awesome. We talked about Otterbein and things. They're nice.

I'd like to go to bed now.

4 Comments:

Anonymous Anonymous said...

Kelly, I love you. And I didn't see the sticker or of course I would have said something. Don't disconnect from me until Friday, alright?

10:52 PM  
Blogger kelly said...

Love you more. And thanks, at least someone's got my back. I'll try not to. I mean, i won't. Keep me accountable for not disconnecting from the WORLD.

8:29 AM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

So I got to see you tonight. It made me happy! Hooray for fun things!

11:57 PM  
Blogger kelly said...

return of j-fa!!!!!!!! don't be a stranger, now.

8:34 AM  

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home