10.13.2005

Japanese Night with Mashel, Kim, Megan, and Sonya

Firstly I need to show you a funny picture just to illustrate my obsession with Apples. I probably eat five a day. I usually have one walking to class and then a couple while I'm just here. The other day I ran home to get more and later when I needed to use the bag I brought them back in.. needed to unload them quickly so I could run to class. I came home to this and laughed.

Image hosted by Photobucket.com
A few Apples. This picture could also be an ISPY. What with the random little hammer and such.

Image hosted by Photobucket.com
It all started when Kim's feet were cold and she didn't have socks. Without notice she walked into the bathroom and turned on the hot water and stood in it. She didn't realize that she didn't have a towel so she walked to the Kitchen to get paper towels and proceeded to make shoes out of them.

Image hosted by Photobucket.com
Mashel helped.

Image hosted by Photobucket.com
Megan watches!

Image hosted by Photobucket.com
Now that the shoes are assembled, it's time to decorate them. Mashel takes on that task.

Image hosted by Photobucket.com
Kim eagerly awaits the green shoe designs. And looks really cute.

Image hosted by Photobucket.com
The finished product. And I think that's green hair growing on Kim's leg? Or... Mashel designed outside of the lines? Hmm

Image hosted by Photobucket.com
Shoo, wasSUP grrl. Kim sports her new kicks while looking amazing. Haha. Classic picture!

Image hosted by Photobucket.com
Megan is a good hairdresser and cut basically everyone's hair that night.

Image hosted by Photobucket.com
I think at this point I was frazzled with the hyperness and new shoes and thinking "What is going on?"

Image hosted by Photobucket.com
Kim with Kelly bangs.

I promise it was a Japanese night. All of the sushi/japanese orange pop/stuff is on Mashel's camera. This is post oriental, you see?

Great night. You're probably thinking to yourself, if Sonya was there, why aren't there any pictures of her? Because you've been waiting for them ever since I said she was here that night. Well, the answer to that is, she came later. I promise I'll have pictures of her on here soon, from Kim's bday party.

Oh, girls.

2 Comments:

Anonymous Anonymous said...

You should probably be a professional caption writer.

10:11 PM  
Blogger mle said...

Those pictures are super cute. Let's be friends. <3

1:10 PM  

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home