2.24.2007

(going out over 30,000 fathoms of water)

It is 7:09am and at about 7:00am I got home. Traveled to Indiana Wesleyan to see Anathallo. The show started at approximately 1am, maybe a quarter before. Fantastic show, finished the night [morning] with Kasa No Hone, and I think that does a good job of reflecting the quality of their performance. I wish my friend Connor could have joined us!

I shall now prepare for the day. 70E found me in slumber, thanks to the willingness of friends to take the burden of the night-drive, and while it was only a couple hours total, I think I would only be hurting myself to catch another hour... that and my eyes maybe won't shut.

[edit: turns out my eyes did shut.]

1 Comments:

Blogger mle said...

1 am? That is one crazy show. Good job Kelly. =0)

4:54 PM  

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home