2.05.2007

One Degree

It is one degree outside, and the high school nearest me is not in session.

Current pieces of literature I am reading/have read and am studying:
Things Fall Apart by Chinua Achebe
Tuhami: Portrait of a Moroccan, by Vincent Crapanzano
Anna Karenina, by Leo Tolstoy
Reading Lolita in Tehran, by Azar Nafisi (Yes, I started this long ago, but I lost track of it. I found it and am continuing to pursue it.)
So Long A Letter, by Mariama Ba


I am having trouble containing myself until I get to these:
To Have or To Be, by Erich Fromm
Confessions, by St. Augustine
Bird Songs of the Mesozoic, by David Brendan Hopes
My Sister's Keeper, by Jodi Piccoult
Happy Are You Poor: The Simple Life and Spiritual Freedom, by Thomas Dubay

I am stopping myself because this really is just accomplishing what I've been meaning to get to for quite some time. A list. I just need a list to follow in order. I need this in hard copy form, and probably will not get around to making it for a bit.

One degree. I should start my car.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home