1.10.2007

"15 plums a day keep the doctor away, honest." -Stevie D

I love 7:30pm and no exhaustion. It's the same joy of discovering you have applesauce in your fridge.

Yesterday I had Jewish Movie Afternoon with Emily Scott. We watched Bee Season and Everything Is Illuminated, and ate matzos. Speaking of which, why is it "matzos" and not "matza?" I realize I could google this in a third of the time it takes me to type this question, but I'm really into constructive feedback from peers.

I feel as though that was an ignorant paragraph.

Have you ever kept a quote by your desk, a jewel pulled out of a rough comic book, perhaps? Three months later, have you ever found out that the quote you found so insightful from a comic was actually not from that comic, but from Nietzsche? I'm going to be forthcoming and admit this happened to me, and I feel deceived.

I make my corrections here:
"Whoever fights monsters should see to it that in the process he does not become a monster. And when you look into the abyss, the abyss also looks into you." -Friedrich Wilhelm Nietzsche, not Watchmen Issue 6, Page 28

3 Comments:

Anonymous Anonymous said...

Was that my quote? It sounds like something I would say. Also, I can't really help but comment on that entry. Congratulations, you've successfully weeded me out of your extensive peer system.

-Unanimous

9:15 AM  
Blogger kelly said...

Hey Unanimous-

I'll give you plum credit.

-Kelly

6:07 PM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

Good Plum

-Unanimous

9:48 AM  

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home