8.31.2007

I, lowly thing

I have a jiejie who is staying with her dad in East Asia, right now. She talked some sense into me, and I will not be taking 20 hours this fall, because I know that I cannot handle that, especially with 10 of those being two different foreign languages.

Now that jiejie has shared wisdom of a bit, I look to Father to share wisdom of the grand sort. Chinese language or Sociology minor?

And oh, He is so beautiful.

I love this:

"Brothers and sisters, think of what you were when you were called. Not many of you were wise by human standards; not many were influential; not many were of noble birth. But G-d chose the foolish things of the earth to shame the wise; G-d chose the weak things of the earth to shame the strong. G-d chose the lowly things of the world, and the despised things--and the things that are not--to nullify the things that are, so that no one may boast before him."
1 Cor'nthians 1:27-29

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home