1.03.2008

the worst for most is my very best

It is strange that a new calendar year is so symbolic of change, of new times. This cycle is invented anyway, so what really makes Jan 1 different from Dec 31 is the same thing that made Dec 30 different from Dec 31. Oh, THE SUN and its rising!

Even so, the prospects of new beginnings excite most people, including myself. I noted recently to a friend that I had changed at least ten times within 2007, and he suggested that perhaps there are never specific points when we change, because that would mean there are points when we are not changing. What really happens is that we are continually being shaped and evolving and sometimes that's more evident than other times. I like this idea because the thought of stagnation is a scary one. Though, it sure does feel realistic on occasion.

Lord have mercy.

To do:
Seek first the kingdom.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home