12.13.2007

heart-sick

JieJie made a slideshow of some photos of the previous summer. I keep watching it, and keep remembering how it all changed me. How He changed me. That's what I feel like I'm watching when I look at it. I'm watching the environment in which I became a different person. I'm seeing the people who I encountered and who left themselves all over me. I feel deeply saturated with Him, with my brothers and sisters from the summer, with the country as a whole. It feels so powerful, and all at once I want to watch it more and more and yet I also want to never watch it again-- my senses are overwhelmed, and I feel like I am overflowing with some intangible stream of nostalgia that I want so badly to grab hold of.

oh the ways of the Ancient Of Days,

((come one, come all, come enter in))

ouch.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home