4.01.2005

Turner Quote

"I must admit that sometimes I have been jealous of God's work in the lives of others. Sometimes, He seemingly speaks and moves all day long in the lives of some believers. But I've learned that in my pursuit of provocative faith in God I must never look at the way God is dealing in the life of others and wish Him to do the same in my life. Like Jesus said many times, God knows what I need. My needs are different than yours. Your needs are different than your pastor's. Do not look at the lives of others and compare. That's not faith."
Matthew Paul Turner

2 Comments:

Anonymous Anonymous said...

It was an honor to stalk you, we love you dearly. You are definitely invited to be part of our schemes anytime. Let us know if you have someone good to stalk, we're open to new people :-)

-The nonjudging association

8:41 PM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

great quote. makes me think.

francine :)

9:16 PM  

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home