3.15.2005

Cary Brothers

MB's playlist is playing now. One of her favorite songs is on and I forgot how much I like it.

Blue eyes, you're the sweet to my mean
Blue eyes, you're the secret I keep
You don't know the greatness you are

etc. and on.


Informational meeting soon. Although eager to be involved, this isn't what I'd had in mind and I'm nervous for I know a mere three people (not very well) out of the plenty. Send one up for me? Thanks.

No mystery writers, yet. Care to reconsider?

I think those fake claps (or are they real..?) in songs are great. It's like they're just encouraging you to join in. Anyone who knows, are they real or fake? My bet is on fake, and this is probably a dumb question to begin with but really, the image of people clapping in microphones for a recording is goofy and I wish to remove it if it's pure absurdity-- thanks.

You've 20 seconds to comply...

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home