5.26.2005

Funding for Tech Prep at CSCC

Pic updates always seem to come in two? I mean, I might as well show you more pictures while I'm taking some time to get them on here, right?

Image hosted by Photobucket.com
Jeremy and Jordan lookin' at something. Probably something decently cool.

Image hosted by Photobucket.com
Up close and personal with the chain.

Image hosted by Photobucket.com
Mashel and her pretzel. I'm pretty sure it was a really good pretzel so I'm not sure what she's disgruntled with.

Image hosted by Photobucket.com
Surprise!

Image hosted by Photobucket.com
Chris V. visited us before Photography.

Image hosted by Photobucket.com
Jordan hiding in his massively large hoodie. Or maybe he doesn't have legs. Perhaps he's very short?

Image hosted by Photobucket.com
Shelley, Austin, and Mashel waiting for the bell in Web. We do this a lot. Unless we're trying to salvage a project last minute.

That's pretty much it. Right now I'm listening to Gwen Stafani claiming she's no hollaback girl. She's b-a-n-a-n-a-s.

Tomorrow is the last day of high school (minus going in next week to finish my Web final...) so I'll have crazy cool pictures of my amazing amigos. I already have some of Jared pushing around the trashcan. Who gets in trouble their last day of school? Apparently him.

Okay. Going to go tend to the laundry.

3 Comments:

Anonymous Anonymous said...

heeeey!! You were at my school!!! Did you like it there?

8:02 AM  
Blogger kelly said...

yeah it was fun!! too bad I didn't run into you eh?

10:38 AM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

so i've fallen a little behind on your blog entries... here are my catch up comments:

5.23.2005
kelly, i'm sad that you might not go to LT. i really am lifting you and your health up in prayer daily (well, almost daily :) and like kim said, i'll pray that God makes it very clear where He wants you during that third week of july.

5.25.2005
if people don't understand where you're coming from, being sick and all, then they either

a) probably aren't your true friends or
b) are just really really worried about you but don't know how to express that so instead they choose to believe that you're just trying to shy away from their friendships at the end of senior year.

hmmm, did that make sense? maybe not. i'm no good with words on paper.

5.26.2005
that pic of you and your brother is super adorable. just thought you should know.

...

ps. i'll see you at the CT bbq sunday night!! woooooo :)

9:27 AM  

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home