5.11.2005

blast

Very disapointed right now. Drove to get tickets to Mae show this Friday at Little Brother's, the guy said it was 18 & over, I said, "well, Little Brother's is generally 18 & over, but last year I saw Mae and Copeland there and it was all ages" So he called Little Brother's.

It's 18 & over.

I turn 18 three days after. three days

If you know me at all, I don't need to explain how disapointed I am.

....

[edit] Talked to Alex tonight, she said the Cursive show was supposed to be eighteen and over but it wasn't enforced. This could be good, this could be real good. Hey, I look so eighteen, right?!?!

2 Comments:

Anonymous Anonymous said...

i always thought you looked lotto ticket worthy

-michelleburris

10:07 PM  
Blogger kelly said...

talked to emily scott, she's on a mailing list. they really are enforcing it now.

and i hear mae isn't coming to cols. on warped tour?

me seeing mae twice in one summer just completely dropped to zero times.

2:38 PM  

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home