9.06.2005

I'll be a living sanctuary for You

Finishing off Mountains Beyond Mountains tonight and writing all tomorrow and Thursday. Bad news. I could write for days about Dr. Paul Farmer. Can't wait to see Tracy Kidder when he comes to Otterbein. How am I going to sum up anything from this somewhat life-changing reading extravaganza? Well, I guess God will take care of that. Just like needed appointments?

Oh, the grove worship band was playing Coldplay- Fix You tonight when I walked in. Ha, special. Thanks Jesus. Also, they played my favorite worship song- the song that at trying times grasping for sanity is the only song that comes to mind. I liked that. I haven't heard it since I went to KRBC.

Gotta go read.

3 Comments:

Anonymous Anonymous said...

At about what time in there did I call you to tell you to find a newspaper and read that comic? It could make sunny skies in your life.

Good thing everytime I pray I think of my planner.

10:16 PM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

dear kelly,
i know we have parted ways, and that era of 'us living together' has ended for now. but i want you to know something. those 3 weeks are weeks i wouldn't trade for anything. hearing our conversations over sweet nothings late into the evening, and when we cooked our meal.. those are things that i hold close to my heart. i know you've moved on with your rubbermaid containers, but do you think someday, maybe, we could move in together again? you are the plus that evens out my minus peanut, and i love you
sincerely,
michelle

12:07 PM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

remember how much i love you. if you forgot its this much (holding out arms as wide as i can)
your just so awesome kelly and im so glad im getting to know you better.
love youu
paige

1:47 PM  

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home