10.23.2005

If the Sky's Gonna Fall Down, Let it Fall on Me

The photos I want to post are piling up. I'm in another photo season in my life. Or perhaps it is just the weather season. Autumn is my favorite. There are no excuses to not take millions of pictures in Autumn.

These aren't all that autumny.

On the way home from church last Sunday, the sky was beautiful. Now, obviously the last is edited, but I couldn't help but contrast.

Image hosted by Photobucket.com
Image hosted by Photobucket.com
Image hosted by Photobucket.com
Image hosted by Photobucket.com

School is so hard these days. I'm getting really discouraged. It has a lot to do with not only being bombarded with work, but because I don't really have time to see anyone. Someone I was talking to last night told me it didn't matter that I don't have friends at Otterbein, because I live in my hometown and I still have all my old friends. Well, I disagree. Friendly faces are really helpful. It's really discouraging to me to not really know anyone. I say this not to complain, but to explain. I want to see all of you guys as often as possible, but with all of my work I'm finding it very difficult to do so. I don't even see my best friend and roomate and we live together. Advice is welcomed.

I really love Sundays.

2 Comments:

Blogger duce said...

i have no advice cuz i am starting to feel the same and i need advice too but u should kno that we all understand how hard it is and that with it being this hard we must be understanding of your need to get things done. it is hard not to be around u all the time, times with you are amazing and i look forward to them! but i understand what you must to do and i am here for you as well as so many of your other friends. it will be hard but just have faith and he will give you the strength to be the friend you want to be, the student you need to be, and the christian he wants you to be.

Autumn, sundays,and kelly Young= things i love

I'm still praying!

11:49 PM  
Blogger kelly said...

Thanks!

12:22 PM  

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home