11.27.2005

As the night fell, I heard church bells

I feel a little late on it- but I'm getting my wisdom teeth taken out tomorrow. I must say, though many have gone before me I am worried and nervous. Just FYI, I won't be staying at the apartment for a couple days, I will be home. Home is five minutes away, so if you need me I won't be far, haha.

Hopefully I get a lot of laundry and reading done. That's exciting. Jackie and I were talking about things we want to do yesterday and "read at least a book a week" was one of them. I'm excited. Let's do this, folks. There are so many good things worth reading and not a whole lot of time to read them all.

[Prayer request: Mom mentioned me going to Boston and working for Partners In Health when I finish school the other day. How does she know what a dream that is. What am I doing at Otterbein and if I leave where should I go. Patience seems far from me.]

Paul Farmer, Zamni Lasante, and P.I.H. was featured in Time and U.S. News and World Report recently. I have both if you're interested.

Play the piano for me.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home