11.13.2005

I've never known a love so true.

An answered prayer and a new reason to pray.

P.s. Have you read:

Brothers and Keepers by John Edgar Wideman?

I'm not sure if I should read it because there are too many books to read and I can't fit them into one lifetime, I should probably be selective. I orginally got it because we were going to study it in INST, but we never got to it. What I'm thinking is, if Margaret thought it was important and relevant to our studies, it's probably good. I say this only because I enjoyed the other books we read, minus the repetition of Shipler. I'll give him slack though, hard not to have repetition in research.

I would appreciate any comments or advice. I would encourage any comments or advice.

I'm reading [re]Understanding Prayer by Kyle Lake. Once I have some sufficient reviews I'll post them, if you're interested.

2 Comments:

Anonymous Anonymous said...

Hey Kelly, the website on finding your old elementary Annehurst friends had a link to your blog. Just thought I would drop in a hello!

I love you tulip.

9:52 PM  
Blogger kelly said...

Ahhh, how weird, "Katie from grade 3," I didn't put one there!

Hahaaa I love you more.

8:42 AM  

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home