1.04.2006

Happy Birthday, Christopher!

It seems to have been awhile since my last post. I assure you my absence has not been intentional, as many times I've thought of posting and have not due to lack of interesting material. So here I am posting, still without interesting material, but irritated with the idea of not posting for a couple months, because if I didn't just now log in, I imagine it would have been much longer until I opened up the page.

School is already eating away at me. "Isn't it only the second day?" Yes, it is, but the "easy" classes I signed up for are not the ones I've attended. Here's to hoping that my INST is interesting but calm.

My brother is 21 now. That's so weird to me. So adult-like.

I'd like the gas bill to come, that would be favorable. The sooner it comes, the sooner it can be done with for a month.

I cut Kim's hair last night. I love that she comes to me for a cut. I mean, sure, I cut my hair, but then- has she seen my hair? Haha, it's always a fun time cutting it, so long as she doesn't decide to take it upon herself while I'm out of the room. Also, she brought me my favorite candy.

We then drove to Target to get 121 photos printed for my "Family" album. That's only half of the trip. I have another 100-something in my camera I have yet to do something with. We visited with Andrew-the-photo-guy and tried to see Raul at Wendy's, but he was not there. We're clinging on to hope that he still works there. How could he not? Later when we returned for my prints, we saw Kelly, Paige, Ashley, and even later Carl! What a gathering. It's exciting to see people you know at random places like Target...on account of- who doesn't like Target?

I've been to the OC bookstore three times in three days. I finally have all my books and quite a hole in my (and my mom's) pockets.

My HPES today was about ten minutes, and she told us not to come back next Monday because she's doing some NCAA thing. That's what I call a good teacher. Haha, good story. I went early because, where in the world is Rike 206? So I go into Rike and "STAIRS" is painted on this wall and I'm like "Victory!" so I went up the stairs and turned the corner in order to browse the hall and search for 206 (I've got a little momentum) and there are like 6 people standing around in this tiny area I've now rushed into. I look and see the nearest door says "206." So I've broken the silence (most accredited to the earliness) and I feel awkward, so I proceed to ask everyone how their morning is. I get mumbles, and a few "leave me alone while I sleep standing up" glances, so I continue my awkwardness with a "Yeah, it's really early, I understand." Mostly I got laughs out of it and I'm sure you would've if you were there. They probably wanted to kill me.

Soon Kim and Kelly will arrive on their lunch break!

Hopefully soon I can get some photos from FL on here.

2 Comments:

Anonymous Anonymous said...

seeing you is fun
when you act creepy because you think my eyes are pretty isnt
i was watching tv this morning and there is a kid that is jumping up and down over and over and then he fell down the stairs and his mom just looked and then didnt do anyhthing and so i just thought about you
not that you fall down the stairs.. i just felt like you should have seen it.
for a free career kit call 18008415600
or visit online at www.pcdi.tv
love you
paigey

1:06 PM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

I told the gas company not to send the bill and I like how friendly you were to the people who judged you because Jesus would have been friendly too and I like that you cut my hair and neither of us were grumpy during it and even if you think I was grumpy I wasn't and I like how we listen to Enya during lunch even though we don't really and we just have a good time enjoying each other's company and even though you're not reading this outloud isn't it weird how in your mind you feel out of breath?

11:57 PM  

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home