12.20.2005

A Bloody Awesome Time

AMERICAN RED CROSS BLOOD DRIVE THURSDAY DECEMBER 22ND 1-7PM

If you are able to give blood, thereby saving up to three lives, please come to the Orange Township Hall this Thursday and give blood.

Among the many awesome people I know, these are some who have come to give in past months:

Kim
Michelle
Austin
Jeremy

You should probably add yourself to that list. Wouldn't be a nice honor?

Anyway, my mom and I work there and my aunt Kathy runs it. Tomorrow I'm baking cookies and brownies for it. We also usually have lots of candy bars and more recently, panera bagels. I can't promise those last ones, because they are donated when we have them, but hopefully they will be there. If cookies aren't a good incentive, I don't know what is.

Call me for good directions, as Kim's Mapquest ones failed her last time.

1 Comments:

Anonymous Anonymous said...

hey, I got there eventually.

11:26 PM  

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home