12.22.2005

Ever feel like you're living a 9th grade reading requirement?

Everyday on my icy drive to and from work I pass the same houses in the same neighborhood. Tuesday, I was excitedly turning left on a usual street on my way home when I noticed a flock of creepy black birds fly up in unison and perch perfectly on top the corner house blue. Had they voices I could understand, I am sure they would have said something announcing my presence on their territory--their turf. The once normal corner house blue now took on a Victorian appearance, as for the first time I noticed the ornate details of the roof and the stateliness of the property.

It wasn't broken down or anything, but I'm pretty sure Boo Radley lives there.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home