6.02.2007

Snippets of things like my morning

In every direction I look there is a book I have started. I could make a game out of that, like close my eyes and spin around and pick up a book, reading where I last left off.

I got farther on this morning's run than I have before. I think it is because I have been more consistent. I'm still horrible at running, but I reached that point today where it doesn't suck anymore and I felt detached from gravity and things that keep me attached to the ground. So for a big stretch I felt some brand of invincible, whatever that may be, and I recommend that feeling.

What I really need is a good bike ride, because I was washing dishes in the kitchen a couple days ago and my Schwinn whispered to me that he misses his friend Concrete.

Oh. That doesn't work anymore, because Schwinn's home moved from the kitchen to the living room. That's too bad, I liked where that was going.

My passport arrived! Praise God! Thank you for your prayer.

Would I have been this excited if He chose to do something else with my summer, other than what I was expecting?

I had the best time with my mom last night drowning in paperwork, questioning our sanity, being startled, having small creatures on my parent's deck staring at me (Namely, raccoons), and baking cookies at 11pm.

Last night before sleeping I steadied my lomo on my bed frame and tried to capture the orange glow. I took two lomographs :) of it, and I think the first will be interesting. The shutter was open for the longest time. The second was pretty quick, but it collected enough light. Later I'll play with multiple exposures.

I just think this interdependent verse memorizing is so beautiful and funny. My part really needs the girls' part to make more sense. Let's hear it for needing eachother.

Alex Talks: My iTunes just turned on The Spill Canvas (One Fell Swoop), and it makes me think of summer and you.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home