5.12.2007

"For when I am weak, then I am strong."

My neighbors are grilling out on their porch indefinitely. I expect them to still be there when I crawl into my bed tonight. Mrs. Neighbor's rusty high volume pitch will coax me to sleep with the help of their good friends Pink Floyd.

In a way, it's admirable, but doesn't compare with the accidentally vegetarian potluck picnic of Spring 2007 with absolutely delightful small group girls. Oh my heart, they are the loveliest.

I have to remember batteries for Elmo tonight. His most radical audio cassette player is in dire need of power, and by no means would I ever want to squander dear Elmo's intake of anything emitted from a yellow walkman. Anna is joining me tonight at FOTV. I love company on these ventures so close to my soul, and she's good company.

I need to stop putting things off until "later," because "later" keeps stealing my memory, and I forget many things that I need to work on.

It's warm weather concert season, and though the Friday before last was decent weather, I'd venture to say that last night was a more appropriate kick-off.

Alas, all these things and all other things are of little importance. Seek God Himself, lest we marvel a little longer on the perfect notes sounding from a banjo than necessary, and forget how that banjo could ever serve purpose or to whom that banjo rings prettiest.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home