5.15.2007

Therefore, I will boast all the more gladly about my weaknesses...

I just now got a notice from my landlord that he needs to know by May 31st whether we are renewing our lease that ends September 1st. This makes me sad, because my roommate is moving to Chicago and I don't have another.

I know Jesus sees what it is I'll be doing come mid-August. In fact, it may involve me living in a pseudo-cabin attached to the house of some people I love. Or maybe something I can't even fathom with the information I have and people I know presently. It could even be less adventurous, like me living in my old bedroom at the house I grew up in. I do not just have to learn to be content with these things, I must learn to rejoice in them.

"O Divine Master, grant that I may not so much seek to be consoled as to console."

2 Comments:

Blogger Alan Files said...

Yeah, don't worry about it. I've never really looked into where I was going to live the next year, and it's always worked out.

8:20 AM  
Blogger mle said...

we need to go to the container store soon... and we need to talk about living situation things...

call me when you're free. I miss you.

<3

7:51 PM  

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home