8.16.2007

Also, Psalm 139

Hardest question for me to answer: How was *East Asia*?

Here I sit, at the library. I love libraries, just as much as I love airports. I don't like airports much when I am leaving a place where I have grown immensely, but I suppose there are exceptions to most rules. I'm not sure I like or agree with that, that there are exceptions to most rules, but I'm not sure what I like or agree with about most things these days.

I have had to face a few struggles since I have been back that were largely absent while I was abroad. It's nice to escape readable advertising for a time, I'd suggest it to all of you. I am fearfully and wonderfully made, the end.

Children are usually quite beautiful, but none so beautiful as the ones clutching books twice the size of them, eagerly anticipating their contents. I'm beginning to love Children's Literature more all the time, and thinking about creating some. I'm not sure what's stopping me other than time.

I should stop thinking about what I dislike about here and now. Is that not allowing the enemy to have a bit of me? The Sovereign has delivered me to this place and this time, and to yearn otherwise is not pra.se. Turning this yearning for that place into pr.y.r for that place, that's more evident of awe. G-d, create in me a perpetual state of awe.

Remember how there's no better sermon than the sun?

Direct me to the fulfilling of Your purpose today, in this town where You have created space for me, in the moments You have ordained.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home