6.23.2007

Season me

Today I had coffee with Paige,
followed by a mean game of kickball
with beautiful people in my favorite park.

I got a run for Team The Oil-Wells.

I went to Ryder's and mostly talked with
Robby, Francine, and Alan. Mostly the first two
from the beginning, and our conversation consisted only of
d-coms, but also briefly of minimalist composers, and
the death of creating classical music. Also, did I mention
Vladimir Putin? But as Robby was around, of course
Putin's name was dropped more than once.
Also, Vladimir Putin vs. Ted Nugent? Mostly
the night was comical.

Alan sat on a tire stack next to me and talked about
China. It made me less nervous.

I have to cling to Him absolutely. Nothing else will remain so consistent, so bold and so certain, as to His being and His loving. May I always remain a recipient, may I always humbly bow-- as I'm certain I would cease to exist without this life-source. More and more these days I'm reminded how limited my capacities are, indeed, how I am not good for much on my own. May I always dance and be found by holy joy in these times, as my weakness permits His rescue. Perhaps I got that backwards...for does His graceful rescue not permit my perpetual and inevitable weakness? And ah, here lies room for transformation!

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home