11.19.2007

It doesn't need to be charged.

I just sewed a plush cell-phone. My hope is that eventually I will replace my real one with it. It's much comfier and only has six buttons.

If you don't see numbers appear on the felt screen it is because you are squinting. Stop squinting, it's just felt. If you would only look at it plainly you would see that there were numbers there. Oh sure, they don't go "1,2,3" but they're numbers just the same, and I think if you'd just look plainly you would find that they are really quite round. Round and dialing, ring! ring! Hello, is this the Minstry of Post-it Conservation?

Let me enjoy this conversation, will you? Oh sure, you and I both know that this phone's antenna is shot and thus will not work, but why do you have to spoil my fun like that? Ring, ring!

The minister of Post-it Conservation has stepped out of the office for a cigarette and a light breeze, but would like Mart to know she has committed a serious offense!

Any contributions to her bail can be made via plush phone, dial: 3,* and wait for the prompt. We are only accepting euros due to the dollar's decreasing worth, so let the currency exchange begin.

Ring, ring!

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home