5.28.2005

No more high school for me

My mom is downstairs watching my slideshow dvd that she made. I guess she had trouble with the audio? But since I have a dvd burner on Ivan, she used her computer as an external hard drive for mine and in the end it all worked out. Anyway, I guess she's checking for gliches, then I will watch it with her, dad, and chris. I don't feel like being emotional. Plus, there are probably a lot of embarrasing pictures accompanied by sad music. That's how they usually go, right? Haha, doh. I am a little excited though.

Remember, my party is after graduation June 4th, from 6-10. I bet a lot of peoples are then so it's okay if you can't make it or can only drop by. I'll be at my house all night. Ask me for directions.

"When you're happy, everywhere is New York."

Eeeek gotta go watch this thing...

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home