5.29.2005

"There are good ships, there are bad ships, but the best ships are friendships."

Haha. I had this ridiculous dream a couple of nights ago that I was just reminded of. When I went to the Presidential Scholarship dinner at Otterbein, they give me this leather thing ['cause I really don't know what one would call such a... folder/notebook/....thing] with a calculator, pad of paper, and Otterbein pen. In my dream, this leather thing contained some document that's existence pretty much determined my fate. I was looking around for it frantically and couldn't find it. Today I was looking through the book stack next to my bed and I stumbled across this thing. I guess I had forgotten it was a dream because I got really excited about it, only to open it and remember it's slim and unnecessary contents. I guess it was just funny. All that rejoicing for an Otterbein pen. Well, it was free...

Off to fill my tank and attend the CT block party!

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home