6.02.2005

Ch-ching!

AHH! This is so much fun! I can learn like, Japanese if I want! Or Italian! And Tai Chi Kung! And Latin Ballroom Dancing! Tang Soo Do!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! I want to go to college forever! I'm going to know everything in the world!!! (Keep me in this naive state as long as possible, thanks.) Yessssssssssssssssssssssssss!!!!!

I'm cleaning my room and bathroom. Well, bathroom's done but I'm working on my room and it's not lookin' so hot. I mean, I'm doing my best, and listening to girl power music. Man, Destiny's Child really knew what was up when they made Bills, Bills, Bills, Jumpin' Jumpin', and Bug a boo. This is what motivates me. Singing, dancing, and complaining about a non-existant clingy guy who needs to say my name before I go to the club.

Word.

Hmmm, I've got to go harmonize with the girls. Er-I mean... clean my room more.

2 Comments:

Anonymous Anonymous said...

Kelly I'm telling you, you're simply adorable.

8:55 PM  
Blogger kelly said...

you're adorabler.

12:41 PM  

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home