7.14.2005

the girl vs. the cynic...

I made puppy chow again today. I didn't make it as well. I think it's 'cause I used Crispix and not Chex. The ratio of rice cereal to chocolate/peanut butter was probably off. Yeah, definitely.

I'm unhappy today for various/NO reasons at all. Really, I can't figure it out.

Well, I guess I can. Part of it is because I'm not going to LT. I know I will get a lot done during this next week and it's probably for the best that I didn't sign up, but I can't help but be bummed. Hopefully it's a good week for everyone.

+ I get to see Mae at Little Brother's on Saturday with Lovedrug.
+ I get to hang out with my Mashel, Jeremy, and Duce lots.
+ Hopefully I get better at making puppy chow?
+ Maybe Ian's room will be completely done at the end of the week.
+ Painting the apartment

I'm reading Mountains Beyond Mountains for Otterbein. It's our common book and I have to write a paper on it due New Student Weekend. Hmm, looks like a good book anyway. Got my schedule and it looks okay. I still can't decide if I should take Japanese or a class on the Old Testament. Hmm. Hopefully I'll figure it out, right?

Tomorrow night is Harry Potter night. This is good.

Bueno.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home