7.17.2005

Life's been crazy

A few things since last update:

In the middle of a three car collision (imagine a ping pong ball bouncing back and forth) friday night. Lots of ambulances and policemen. We're okay.

Duce is an eagle scout officially now. Mashel and I were really proud of him. Mashel said it was like she was his mom or something. Speaking of his mom- his mom is really nice and I met her for the first time. Awesomeness runs in the family.

Lovedrug/Mae was ridiculously good. Dare I say Lovedrug was better? I've seen Mae three for four times and it wasn't their best performance, ya know? Lovedrug blew me away.

Charlie and the Chocolate Factory today. Amazing.

Tonight? Gathering of Mashel, Duce, Austin, Jeremy, and myself. Marcus can't come.

Goodbye

1 Comments:

Anonymous Anonymous said...

"marcus cant come"
hahahah

6:37 AM  

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home