11.05.2005

Be Still My Heart

I'm in love with Jars of Clay, Redemption Songs.

Great cd, so, classic.

I'm basically overdosing on Jars of Clay lately. What with this research project and Blood:Water Mission as a studied organization.

Speaking of which, head on over to www.bloodwatermission.org for me, you won't regret it.


Next time I post I'll tell you about the Fair Trade craft show. For now it's time to sleep.





I miss my home and I want my mom. And Dad to cut me up some cantelope. And Chris to just be there and make everything fun like he does.

1 Comments:

Anonymous Anonymous said...

heeeeeeeeeey.

i know how the missing home thing goes. and the missing mom. and all that. it sucks a lot. it sucks even more to realize this HAS to happen at some point. you know?

i like you kelly. i need to call you soon. i'm working just about 7 days a week. so its hard to find time to do everything that needs to be done.

-shells

12:46 AM  

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home