11.06.2005

You know

How about these frequent spasticly (sp?) short updates I'm keen on lately. Yeah. How 'bout 'em.

So this morning I ate so much pineapple I probably broke a record. The kind of record in the Guiness Book of World Records. That's the ridiculous amount of pineapple I ate. I feel like a pineapple. Oh no, it must have had some chemicals in it, and now I'm turning into one? This is just great.

Aaah, I went alone to church today and most were gone on the retreat still. Turns out Adra and her friend needed a seat and the nice usher brought them right to my side. Aunt Denise and Peter were supposed to be there so I search all over and found not one Aunt Denise or Peter. I saw Kirsten, that was fun. She's a nice gal and better come see the apartment soon. I may or may not have seen some other person, and I definitely saw retreat kids when they got back. I missed Kim somehow though. Figures, doesn't it? Well, I got to see Emily Scott! I also got to see Josh, Andrew, Ryan, Alan, and Micah. I don't get to see anybody tonight, no cross trainers. This is probably for the best because I have a math midterm tomorrow (Dan's lost his mind) and I have to write two more pages to my dreaded research paper.

Last week I did an assignment wrong and I was so mad I about lied to my professor so I could make up for half of my mistakes. Well, God was all, "Kelly, don't be that girl who is so obsessed with her grades that she lies to her professor" so I said, "Okay, God." Then my stomach got terribly sick feeling and I explained to Margaret and she said, "That's fine just email it to me."

THIS is in no way typical of this lady and God totally twisted reality for me there. Thanks, God, I owe ya one. Or a trillion.

Well I'm going to take my dirty clothes and my apple to my house to talk to my mom and do an obscene amount of laundry.

Be good for me.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home