12.02.2005

Don't leave popping popcorn unattended.

I have these medicine strips in my sockets, Dr. Kaye put them there. These strips make everything I eat taste like them.

And the thing is, if I were to ever eat henna, I'm pretty sure this is what it would taste like.

When he put them in, the first thing I thought of was my henna kit. So basically that's how I'm chalking these up to tasting like henna. Don't go thinking I lick tattoos or anything.

Pride and Prejudice tonight with Kim, Kelly, and Mashel! I've never read the book but I'm sure a fan of the miniseries. Ya know, the Colin Firth one. Betsy Young knew which one that was. Did you know I watched all 8ish hours of it last Valentines Day with Mashel? Yeah, I did.

Gotta go eat henna tasting things and rock Underwraps.

[Post film-viewing edit:

Oh, Mr. Darcy. ]

3 Comments:

Anonymous Anonymous said...

Remember when you were like, "Kim, you'll use any excuse you can to get in my bed" and it could totally be taken out of context. Hm.

1:47 PM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

the stocking foot almost made the movie for me. it was funnier than rollerbounce anyways
-mashel

2:24 PM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

That stocking foot was making me nervous!!

(Michelle remember how long Kelly McMullen's toes are?)

3:17 PM  

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home