1.07.2006

Florida

Image hosted by Photobucket.com
Out the plane window

Image hosted by Photobucket.com
Chris and myself in the tram in Tampa airport. Foolishly thinking we will reach our destination soon. (They forced everyone on a tram, in order to get to a destination about 50 feet away. Thanks, I could've walked.)

Image hosted by Photobucket.com
Image hosted by Photobucket.com
The tram is stuck

Image hosted by Photobucket.com
Beautiful bridge on the way to Sarasota area

Image hosted by Photobucket.com
Cousins Alyssa and Megan. All of us gathered at Grandma and Grandpa's to surprise Grandma. Approx. 30 cousins plus parents?

Image hosted by Photobucket.com
Post-surprise Grandma

Image hosted by Photobucket.com
Palms in Lakewood Ranch

Image hosted by Photobucket.com
Even more

Image hosted by Photobucket.com
Momma and myself on the beach

Image hosted by Photobucket.com
Dad

Image hosted by Photobucket.com
Brother Chris

Image hosted by Photobucket.com
Wave + sand

Image hosted by Photobucket.com
Sand encrusted denim

Image hosted by Photobucket.com
Momma and Dad

Image hosted by Photobucket.com
Sunset

Image hosted by Photobucket.com
Aunt Kathy bought me beautiful earrings in St. Armand's Circle.

Lots more later if I get the time!

7 Comments:

Anonymous Anonymous said...

sweet pictures
i feel like they should be in a book of great pictures. or in a paige is great book. what do you think?

11:41 PM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

i just jacked some of those pictures...
:-)

if only paige new how to spell captain.

9:59 PM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

I remember seeing pictures very much like those as I watched them come out of the machine at the lab once hmmmm... anyway you're awesomeness knows no bounds...none!

10:17 AM  
Blogger francine said...

i was looking at your pictures and my mom was looking over my shoulder and with every picture she'd be like, "who's that?" and it was always, "kelly. her brother, chris. her mom. her dad." over and over.

sigh. anyway, cute pictures! :)

11:22 AM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

awesome pictures, you have major talent. and i'm stealing some. haha. oh kelly how i miss you so!

<3 kathy

7:23 PM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

Gee Kelly, you're the most popular person I know.

10:13 PM  
Blogger kelly said...

Paige, definitely the second! :)

Kelly, enjoy!

Andrew, good thing I have a trusty photo lab friend to print out my millions of pictures, right?

Francine, haha, oh, moms. Thanks!

Kathy, thank you, I miss you too! Remember how we bonded that one time about not having a major? :) I hope you're figuring things out more than I am, my lovely.

Kim, NO, YOU!

2:53 PM  

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home