4.11.2006

"The Last Word Is Rejoice"

I'm sure you've all gone through a period of time, maybe even just a moment, when you wanted to scrap everything. Scrap certain things.
That's what I'd like right now. It is at the top of my list along with some other things of high importance:

1. Call Mom to tell her what a delectable and perfect pineapple she picked out for me.
2. Stuff my face with the previously mentioned pineapple.
3. Scrap everything.

Everything= not limited to, but including: INST-150, Reading modern Chinese documents, keeping the hardwood floors of my apartment clean, cell phones, eye aches, Otterbein in general, my semi-broken pen, etc.


[When my soul is so afraid to]
Rejoice

Psalm 116:
1 I love the LORD, for he heard my voice;
he heard my cry for mercy.
2 Because he turned his ear to me,
I will call on him as long as I live.

3 Comments:

Anonymous Anonymous said...

where's the international section?

8:22 PM  
Blogger kelly said...

Well, it's call the World Section now. If you scroll down the front page [nytimes.com] you'll encounter a table of two columns and multiple rows. It's one of the headlines of a section in bold blue. (Now you don't need to go to CNN, right?)

10:56 PM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

I'm glad you like that song.
It's beautiful. :o)

9:17 AM  

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home