3.27.2006

Xs and Os and Neighbors

DEAR KELLY,

I'M ENJOYING MY KATIE KAZOO BOOKS A LOT!! THEY ARE REALLY FUN AND FUNNY!! TODAY WAS MY LAST DAY OF MY ART CLUB. WHEN DO YOU THINK WE WILL SEE EACH OTHER AGAIN? TTYL (TALK TO YOU LATER)
I LOVE YOU!!!!!!

LOVE MOLLY
XOXOXOXOXOXOXOXOXOXOXOXO
P.S ARE YOU HAVING A GOOD TIME?


My cousin Molly is the best. She sends me e-mails like above as often as she can (nearly every day). She types in big purple letters with creative backgrounds my g-mail only lets me accept in attachment form. She's obviously well-skilled in the art of loving people and making sure they know. Everyone could probably learn a little something from Molly Springer.

I'm excited about my Survey of Modern Asia class. The awkward thing is, one of my neighbors is in my class. She doesn't talk much or very loudly (as I only caught a few words she said that the teacher didn't repeat, like "Sarah" and "the"), but she's an English major and she's spending part of her summer in Japan so I should probably become her BFF. The class is such a wide assortment of age ranges, I love it that way.

I thought I'd have so much to post about, seeing as it has been quite awhile since my last publish. Maybe it is enough that Molly's email is tucked inside this window. Oh Molly.

1 Comments:

Anonymous Anonymous said...

how cute is she?! [hmmm, i'm not sure that sentence comes across correctly online even with the italics, but you get what i'm saying, right?] anyway, you're great, kelly. see you saturday!

1:08 PM  

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home