7.24.2006

"I shambled after as I've been doing all my life after people who interest me..."

I think once you get past the initial tiresome stretch of biking, you can pretty much bike for the rest of your life. I mean, I think that's how Lance did it all those years. He got to set his own (fast) pace, you know?

I don't write much these days, at least not on paper or screen. Just constructing word chains in my head and never recording them. Countless fragments, I'm sure...

So, how bout I forever photo post? The days are short, but not as short as the nights, and tomorrow I will need prayers if you think of me.






Last two care of Alex Talks!

4 Comments:

Anonymous Anonymous said...

"hey hottie!"

10:20 PM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

7 Nuns In A Blender representin!

11:58 PM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

I'm stealing that seven nuns picture.

I love you.
I miss you.
I can't wait to see you on Tuesday.
I can't wait for you to start at your new school. I hope you love it.

God Bless!

6:28 PM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

p.s. that was from me.. lizzie.

<3

6:29 PM  

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home