8.25.2006

I don't mind, I don't mind

"If your daily life seems poor, do not blame it; blame yourself, tell yourself that you are not poet enough to call forth its riches."
rilke

I'm leaving for Chicago tomorrow, returning Thurs. night for a bit of sleep before more merchandise processing! Jackie and Ryder will accompany me to see Grant and Eva, and Jackie will stay will me throughout the week exploring that part of the midwest with me. It is a shame we are not driving, but I love airports so I will get to be in airports four times in one week.

No, this is how it works.
Your peer inside yourself
You take the things you like
Then try to love the things you took
And then you take that love you made
And stick it into some
Someone else's heart
Pump in someone else's blood
And walk arm in arm
You hope it don't get harmed
But even if it does
You'll just do it all again
regina

Remain in me, and I will remain in you.
John 15:4

3 Comments:

Blogger kelly said...

Grant, I SEE YOU IN LIKE THIRTEEN HOURS! Happy Baptism Eve!!!!

7:23 AM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

Kelly I miss you come home. Not that I'm home, but come back to the same state as me.

7:48 AM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

Can you believe it's only Wednesday but it feels like you've been gone for years? Oh dear. My top secret code is awaybur

4:50 PM  

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home