10.02.2006

psalters

Tomorrow I'm trekking up to Mansfield to see psalters (http://www.psalters.com). It will be raw and beautiful. Jackie and Billy are coming with. It's mostly all I can think about.

Today I had lunch with Emily, Josh, Andrew, and Alan. Alan and I explored/adventured around campus and I got to see MORE new things! The business library's stacks move electronically and do not crush people, but certainly give you access to a multitude of books you may never be interested in. Even if you aren't, feel free to push the buttons. Also, ALWAYS go into the architecture building when given the opportunity. Always.

Psalters. Irresistible Revolution.

Yum.

4 Comments:

Anonymous Anonymous said...

ooo architecture. you'll have to show me that one. sounds fun!

7:24 PM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

I love the architecture building. And those library stacks, except for how they don't even act like they're about to crush someone. They could at least start closing to like 3 inches from the person. Just to freak them out. Then you could make cool action movies in there. And the grass outside of that library is sweet too. Huh, you'd think from my descriptions, I went to OSU. Nope.

8:44 PM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

Kelly Mac, go back to in-tech class in 6th grade, and I'll clean up any blood you shed.

Carl, stop being a burnout, you coke head.

The real Kelly, stop being so far away all the time. But as long as you're happy I guess I can deal.

4:05 PM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

hey i just wanted to let you know that i didn't forget about you last night..i never heard back from jess or emily brown about having it so i never went..emily always tells me when it is..so hopefully next week!

7:19 AM  

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home