1.07.2007

Good Sense

Yesterday started out at New China with some of my favorite girls. Turns out I love New China. I get what all that hype awhile back was about. We thrifted and found some wool, and then Sonya stuck a socket into my cigerette lighter and made things in my car flash. I was intrigued, and wanted to start my own fire, so I stuck it in for longer. I just love blowing fuses so much that I couldn't resist. Meanwhile, effort for putting a new fuse in my car was put forth with the help of some loved ones (to operate my radio which now does not work) but failed. Any suggestions?

If you want to hear a story with a good ending, read this: Once I bought a beautiful old copy of Anna Karenina from Half-Price Books. I started reading it and loved it and realized it was only volume one. I resolved to buy a complete copy of the book, because unless I found the exact same old beautiful edition second volume than I would perhaps lose text. Yesterday I went to Reedman's Used Books, and found the same edition second volume! It was meant to be. I don't even care if I need a third volume, because I know that if I found the second I will find the third. Wonderful.

I went to Third Hand Bikes, well, tried. They are closed on Saturdays for about a month because they are working on getting a larger space. The girl and guy there were great. More importantly, it would probably be a good idea to start the same thing in my basement. It's so large and empty, it's practically begging to be a bike co-op.

Though I hear you need to work those things out with your landlord...

Next thing on my list: Getting a metal brush to attach to my dad's drill so I can get some rust off my Schwinn.

I'd like to live on campus next year.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home