2.28.2007

Goal

Sleep less, study more.

[EDIT]
Because Emily so sweetly sounded concerned about this goal of mine, I decided to elaborate on the issue. As of now, I sleep too much, leaving me tired, and do not study enough, because this quarter there was a breakthrough in not chasing perfect grades at the expense of many things. Haha. So, because of this, actually spending less time sleeping and more time studying is very reasonable, and will perhaps just even me out to a steady and normal amount.

4 Comments:

Anonymous Anonymous said...

thirsty thursday. wanna go out?

7:23 PM  
Blogger kelly said...

Well Kim,
I do have some tasty sugar-free cherry kool-aid in my fridge & I'm very thirsty.
Come drink it with me!
Kelly

8:39 PM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

haha darn it. i wanted to be a creepy frat boy, not kim.

9:56 PM  
Blogger mle said...

I'm not so sure that's a good goal... but I can't tell you what to do and what not to do...

I hope you're surviving the rest of the quarter. and I hope you continue to.

12:23 AM  

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home