5.02.2007

I am not always on time

Among a few other more scholarly things, this week the lesson I've been so graciously taught is that getting a good night's sleep translates into being relatively able to stay awake in class. This is opposed to getting a short night's sleep and never really waking up until you climb into bed the next night. Also, Monday night I had a horrible idea inspired by the late hour it was born. The idea was to quit doing my philosophy homework in order to "sleep" for the night, and wake up earlier in the morning to do it. Turns out, when I do this, I'm actually just guaranteeing that I will complete (arguably) my work in a zombie-like state, instead of in an exhuasted state. The result is obscene and illogical documentation of inarticulate thoughts, as opposed to perhaps not fleshing coherent ideas out as well as I could have the previous late-night.

I have four papers to write for World Lit. I'd rather just sit in the class with Nina Berman all day all week and discuss things. Borges is so good... more on that later perhaps? Camus for the next bit of class time! I'm excited.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home