6.07.2007

First ever lomographs...





















As you can see I took these in a variety of locations. Included were: The Pasternack's backyard, OSU campus, my apartment, the pantry on 5th, and Caribou Coffee, where the lighting was better than any of the other locations, yielding arguably the best colors out of all the shots I got.

I have some focus issues to work out. It's more an issue of estimations than focus. You see, I have to set the focus before every photo, but it doesn't show in the viewfinder, so I have to estimate how far away the object I need in focus is. Well, if you know me, you know I'm terrible at estimating anything. Ages, sizes, lengths, etc.

I'll get better on my next roll of film, hopefully. Meanwhile, to see some good lomography, see www.lomography.com

3 Comments:

Anonymous Anonymous said...

Your lomographs are impressive and I have waited patiently to see them ... I did snicker inside when I saw that you had to preset the distance ... silly, shall I get a tape measure for you? lym, kay

5:11 PM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

Caribou is best pictured here. good work, scout.

8:56 PM  
Blogger mle said...

These are really good. I enjoy them a lot!! =0)

8:22 PM  

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home