6.04.2007

Liberation of the Schwinn. From my living room.

Just arrived at Panera after a wonderful bike ride here. My gears keep shifting on their own, which apparently means my derailer is broken. Thankfully I hear Billy will have the tools to fix that after Wednesday.

I stopped at Meijer before here to check out my lomographs-- turns out I have a thing or two to learn about lomography before I can create stunning lomographs. I'm okay with that.

The lady outside wants to start bike riding, but she lives in Centerburg. I have a feeling that is far away, so I'm wondering how she got here... Anyway, we both decided that bikes were going to become a lot more common as gas prices continually get outrageous.

Got to catch up with Mashel this morning in my parking lot. Her mom is graduating vli this Friday. I'm so excited for her! Judy is beautiful.

I ought to focus on al-Daif and Camus now... paper due tomorrow.


[edit] There are so many little children in Panera right now. Somehow they seem to have all settled closest to me. They have such loud opinions, these children! I like little kids, but right now I'm very much presented with an opportunity to grow in patience...

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home