6.10.2007

Thank you and Goodnight

I feel very restless. I just boated, followed by docking on some shore and exploring a few abandoned buildings in the middle of the creepy woods with 16ish people. After that Sonya and I walked a good bit.

I need to shake out this being awake. I don't remember the last time I felt awake at night. I'm going to shower, make tea, and then write on the loft while looking out onto the street.

I feel, these days, like I have to spend ample time on my loft writing and generally appreciating the view, because once I get back from the motherland I'm going to have to move out fairly quickly.

2 Comments:

Anonymous Anonymous said...

kelly! i just wanted to let you know that i read your blog sometimes and i quite love it. and you.
love, erin (moore. haha)

11:30 AM  
Blogger kelly said...

Erin,
I had no idea, you are sneaky and I love you.
Kelly

12:03 AM  

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home